How to get here
- By Road : Paris to Auray is four and a half hours by motorway and then dual carriageway (N 165). Stay on the dual carriageway until the ETEL-CARNAC-QUIBERON exit, then take the road to BELZ and then ETEL
- By Train : The TGV links Paris and Auray in 3H 10mins. Auray to Etel is about 12kms. Taxis from the station in Auray take about 20 minutes
- If you come without a car it is easy to hire bicycles locally. In Carnac you can hire scooters
- When you arrive in Etel :go into the centre where you will find the church and the townhall. With the church on your left and the old townhall on your right take the road named Rue A. Ronach
- Continue along this road for about 50 metres and you will come to the Avenue de la Garenne. 15 metres further on you will see the Venelle du Thym – it is the first on your left.
- To see all this easily go through the photos here one by one.
- Telephone : 02 97 55 57 72 -Mobil phone :06 68 34 27 14
- Clic here to get a map to download and print